- Natural language processing and machine learning are gaining wide popularity in supporting judicial decision-making. Research in this area is particularly active.Publication DetailsType:Edited Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:06/11/2019Location:United States of America
- Wearable self-tracking devices are an increasingly popular way for people to collect information relevant to their own health and well-being, but maximising the benefits derived from such information is hindered by the complexity of analysing it.
- While using online datasets for machine learning is commonplace today, the quality of these datasets impacts on the performance of prediction algorithms. One method for improving the semantics of new data sources is to map these sources to a common data model or ontology.
- Memorability, defined as the quality of being worth remembering, is a pressing issue in media as we struggle to organize and retrieve digital content and make it more useful in our daily lives.
- This work tackles the Pixel Privacy task put forth by MediaEval 2019. Our goal is to decrease the accuracy of a classification algorithm while preserving the original image quality.