- ELEXIS is a project that aims to create a European network of lexical resources, and one of the key challenges for this is the development of an interoperable interface for different lexical resources so that further tools may improve the data.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:03/10/2019Location:Portugal
- This paper describes the development of lexicographic resources for Kurdish and provides a lexical model for this language. Kurdish is considered a less-resourced language, and currently, lacks the machine-readable lexicon resources.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:03/10/2019Location:Portugal
- Recent years have experienced a growing trend in the publication of language resources as Linguistic Linked Data (LLD) to enhance their discovery, reuse and the interoperability of tools that consume language data.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:03/10/2019Location:Portugal
- Collaborative knowledge discovery is a promising approach by which people with no data analytics expertise could benefit from an analysis of their own personal data by experts.
- Logic-Based Benders Decomposition for Super Solutions: an Application to the Kidney Exchange ProblemWhen optimising under uncertainty, it is desirable that solutions are robust to unexpected disruptions and changes. A possible formalisation of robust-ness is given by super solutions.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:30/09/2019Location:United States of America