- In constraint-based reasoning, the effort to bridge the gap between the current state-of-the-art and human-level Artificial Intelligence has been embodied in a long-standing challenge to address the ``Holy Grail'' of computer science: the user simply states a problem and the computer pPublication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:16/06/2019Location:China
- Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:15/06/2019Location:United States of America
- Generative Adversarial Networks: A Survey and Taxonomy Preprint (PDF Available) · June 2019 with 17 ReadsGenerative adversarial networks (GANs) have been extensively studied in the past few years. Arguably the revolutionary techniques are in the area of computer vision such as plausible image generation, image to image translation, facial attribute manipulation and similar domains.
- Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:12/06/2019
- Analysis of a Low-Cost EEG Monitoring System and Dry Electrodes toward Clinical Use in the Neonatal ICUElectroencephalography (EEG) is an important clinical tool for monitoring neurological health. However, the required equipment, expertise, and patient preparation inhibits its use outside of tertiary care.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:11/06/2019