- There is an increasing focus on methods for network data analysis that consider temporal aspects of the data. We propose a method of network analysis based on the idea of a time-respecting subgraph composed of paths of consecutive edge activations.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:01/07/2013
- The World Wide Web, today's largest and most important online information infrastructure, does not support 3D content and, although various approaches have been proposed, there is still no clear design methodology for user interfaces that tightly integrate hypertext and interactive 3D graphics.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:01/07/2013
- Publication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:01/07/2013
- Our research investigates the use of statistical machine translation (SMT) to translate the labels of concepts in an XBRL taxonomy. Often taxonomy concepts are given labels in only one language.
- Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:01/07/2013Location:Italy