- This paper describes the work of DCU research team in collaboration with University of Science, Vietnam, and University of Bergen, Norway at the Lifelog task of NTCIR-14.
- Despite being robust to small amounts of label noise, convolutional neural networks trained with stochastic gradient methods have been shown to easily fit random labels. When there are a mixture of correct and mislabelled targets, networks tend to fit the former before the latter.
- Computational intelligence is making its way into a variety of popular consumer products, including wearable physio-logical monitors such as activity trackers and sleep trackers.Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:10/06/2019Location:New Zealand
- Publication DetailsType:Refereed Original ArticleDate:07/06/2019
- Publication DetailsType:Refereed Conf./Meeting ProceedingDate:06/06/2019